Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day 311 -Wednesday May 28th

Info: Today I wanted to keep active for the whole day so instead of 1 main workout, I did a little something here and there throughout the day. Totals are below in the workout section. I also pulled a little late night grilling tonight. I was bored around 10:30pm and decided to fire up the grill. better off to remain productive than waste the time right?



Who says late night grilling isn't ok?


Food Log:


Breakfast: 5 egg omelet with black olives and red onion. Cooked in clarified butter

 
Lunch: Smoked oysters in olive oil and Paleo slaw


Dinner:  Tuna (no soy) in water, and Paleo slaw

Snack:  6oz of chicken breast - hey I had to taste it and make sure it was ok!!1
 

Exercise: 75 pushups, 50 crunches, 50 trap raises, 10 kettelbell bicep curls (each arm)


DAY 311 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment