Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 304 - Wednesday May 21st

Info: Got a good workout in again today before it was time to head to the BF test. Wasn't sure what to expect from the test, but I can tell you it is a lot more accurate than the last one I had done. Basically you get in a tank of water, expel all your air and the machine take a reading. Gives you your resting metabolic rate, body fat percentage, lean body mass, and daily expenditure for calories. I signed up for a follow up test so I can go back when the Whole360 journey comes to an end. This test also showed the bod pod test I had done was way off! (10% difference is HUGE!) I can live with the results I got, in fact it was a huge motivator!



I'll just put this here.......



Food Log:



Breakfast: Holland pie (new one with onion, celery and broccoli. Added some chili powder this time as well)

Lunch: Ground beef taco salad (iceberg) with OOM/hotsauce dressing.


Dinner: Ground beef taco salad (again) with OOM and salsa dressing, 2 TBS of Almond butter and 3 jumbo olives.

Snack: none
 
Exercise: Revisited the circuit workout I did last week for the heck of it, which in case you forgot was:

3 mins uphill climb on spin bike
20 x pushups
20 x crunches
 x 5 sets

Managed to cut about a minute off the overall time, AND I'm not waddling around like a 200 year old man because I'm so fricking sore!


DAY 304 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment