Sunday, May 4, 2014

Day 286 - Saturday May 3rd

Info: Got my workout on today despite a slightly sore back, I figured all it can do is get worse right....OR or it could get better....after the workout I was pain free, it was AWESOME. I did stretch to make sure it wouldn't get hurt before and after the workout so maybe that helped, but I was excited that it held up! Got through the workout and felt great...yep gonna keep it up till the back tells me no more. But if you know anything by now, I still won't listen.....



Get yo breaky on!



Food Log:

 
Breakfast:  3 Eggs, broccoli, and black olives with salsa (yes again), topped with diced scallions.

Lunch: Buffalo chicken salad with mixed greens (fancy lettuce).

Dinner: Chicken thighs, broccoli and Brussels sprouts sauteed in coconut oil and drizzled with coconut amino. (This was so good I'm likely to eat this 3-4 times a week! LOL)
Snack: none


Exercise: This was my "Get your ass back at it workout" and consisted of the following:
  • Squats with 45# - 100 reps
  • Deadlifts with 45# - 100 reps
  • Military press with 45# - 100 reps
  • Trap raises with 45#- 100 reps
I started slower and just did 25 reps of each and then moved on to the next exercise for the first 2 rounds, the 3rd and 4th rounds I did 25 reps of each exercise and then moved immediately to the next. The last 2 rounds were pretty much hell LOL.  

DAY 286 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment