Sunday, May 11, 2014

Day 293 - Saturday May 10th

Info: USPSA Super Classifier time! Got up at 5:30am to make sure I was ready, as I had some tinkering on my gun to do and still almost missed breakfast! Ate in the car, but hey it went in my face so we'll call it good. The Classifiers hate me pretty hard, but I did manage to get 2 2nd place finishes overall in production division so I'll take it. I managed to move up a class as well. I was shooting for 2 classes but I really need to practice more to get there. I'll take my bump to the next class though! I will just have to buckle down and make sure I get the practice in to keep moving on!


Was really fun out on the range, so fun in fact we decided to shoot the match at 8:00am and then come back and shoot it again!



Sorry no pictures today, was too busy running all over to remember to take them!

 
Food Log:

Breakfast: Leftover steak, broccoli and Brussels sprouts

Lunch: Pickled eggs, marinated mushrooms, and a handful of almonds

Dinner: Steak,/chicken combo fajitas with sauteed peppers, onions, guac, and a boatload of lettuce.

Snack: none


Exercise: Friend who shot with me had his fitbit with him, between shooting 2 matches we walked over 5 miles!

DAY 293 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment