Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 302 - Monday May 19th

Info: So I'm closing in on the end of my year long project, and I need to make sure that I am focused. Like laser focused. I've got roughly 2 months of the Whole360 left, I've got my eating dialed in as far as what works and what doesn't, I've figured out what carb range works best for me, and I've figured out that my back, being the a$$hole that it is, gets better when I work out or keep it moving. So really all thats left is dialing in exercise and making sure I stick to it. Just putting all this down on the interwebs to hold myself accountable. Here's to the final push!!


Always working towards the goal



Also wanted to mention a few others on here that have joined me on the Paleo journey, they have or just have started their adventure and are making some awesome changes! Besides that they push me and motivate me to keep going whether they realize it or not! So a big thanks to Jason Holland (Click to see his story!), Scott Lapaglia (has lost 70 lbs!), and my newest Paleo victim..shes known as Thorni. Thanks for coming along guys and gals your results are and will be amazing!




Food Log:

Breakfast: Holland pie

Lunch: Burger patty, carrot and celery sticks, 2 TBS of almond butter
 
Dinner: Taco salad with seasoned ground beef, iceberg lettuce, salsa and hot sauce.

Snack: frozen organic strawberries

Exercise: 25 pushups, 25 crunches...trying to work out the sore still 

DAY 302 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment