Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 300 - Saturday May 17th

Info: Got to take the new pistol out to the range today and put it through some paces. Wow I've never shot a gun so accurate and controllable! The other cool thing is my 9 year old got to shoot her first 2 real guns today (I was 6 when I started shooting, so it was time for her) everyone says "Oh she shot a .22?" Yeah she did, but AFTER she tossed some 9MM rounds down range! So proud and hopefully she remembers it like I do when I got to shoot my 1st gun.


Later on when I was cleaning the guns, it took me back to my childhood....the smell of Hoppe's Number 9 cleaning solvent....gun people you know exactly what I'm talking about....



All good hits too! So proud!!!!



Food Log:

Breakfast: Holland pie and 1 sausage

Lunch: Steak and chicken fajitas with guacamole and a huge mound of lettuce


Dinner: Sausage and salad. keepin it simple!


Snack: organic frozen strawberries - 1 cup


Exercise: none - oh my sore....need a recovery day!


DAY 300 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment