Friday, May 9, 2014

Day 291 - Thursday May 8th

Info: Have been looking for something to help out with interval training and a friend suggested a spin bike. I had no idea what that even was until last week, but it looked to be promising so he helped me search Craigslist and find a used one. New these things are almost $1000 and no way that was gonna happen. So I lucked in to one for $60. I figured its gonna be rough, cause I mean $60? I was nicely surprised! Its in like new condition, has extra brakes/tensioners and was really well cared for! Plus its Navy blue (I'm a huge Michigan fan so its perfect!) and an upgraded seat. Now all I need to get is a rower and some OLY (Olympic) lifting stuff and I am set!



My $60 investment.....SCORE!

Update:
I put it to the test for 20 minutes today doing intervals of 3 mins on and 2 mins normal pace, these things are no joke, I was fricking gassed and my legs were jelly.



Food Log:

Breakfast: SF sausage and Paleo Slaw

Lunch: SF sausage with broccoli and paleo slaw

Dinner: SF sausage with brown mustard and SF dill relish, broccoli and charred Brussels's sprouts

Snack: none


Exercise: 20 mins on spin bike, sets of 3 mins of high intensity, 2 mins normal pace. Repeat until 20 mins was up. Legs....TOAST. I actually went to walk down stairs and almost tumbled down because my legs wouldn't hold me up haha


DAY 291 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment