Friday, May 9, 2014

Day 290 - Wednesday May 7th

Info: Went and checked out Ted's Montana grill tonight for dinner, and they were more than happy to make the type of food i needed, and it was pretty tasty! Bison steak is really really good!



Sorry it's not all pretty, I forgot to get a picture before I started inhaling



Food Log:

Breakfast: SF sausage and Paleo Slaw

Lunch: Steak with paleo slaw, handful of almonds.

Dinner: Bison steak, mixed greens salad, and steamed broccoli

Snack: 2TBS almond butter mixed with a dash of sea salt and 6 almonds


Exercise: More pushups, around 75 mixing wide and narrow so I could hit different areas. Hail and lightning ruined my run tonight, so I didn't get that in.  I'm all for being hardcore, but getting beaten by marble sized hail didn't appeal to me!


DAY 290 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment