Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 303 - Tuesday May 20th

Info: Tomorrow I go for my bodyfat test again since I think the first one was inaccurate. For those of you that don't know it said I was at 33%...which when I started this journey was true, in fact if I had to guess I would say it was more around 36-38%. Yeah that bad. When I went to get tested, I had lost 35lbs and could see abs....you can't see abs at 33% bodyfat. So I scheduled a re-test. Tomorrow we shall find out!

Got my little Paleo cave set up today too, pretty excited about it. Just added a new Kitchen Aid mixer to my arsenal! had an offer for a free meat grinder too, no more buying ground meats, get to make my own, and will KNOW what goes in them now!





Food Log:

Breakfast: Sausage link, carrots, celery, and a small iceberg salad.

Lunch: Burger patty, carrot and celery sticks, 2 TBS of almond butter

Dinner: Chicken fajita salad with iceberg, sauteed onions, green pepper and mushrooms. Ample amounts of hot sauce

Snack: none
 
Exercise: Went out and tried disc golf today with a buddy, always thought it would be kind of boring, found out it was pretty cool! There is a cool course near my house complete with water traps, snakes, prairie dogs, hawks, fish and frogs. Was a blast getting out there and chsing the discs all over and getting up close with some nature! Bet we walked 3 miles, and hucked some discs just as far!

DAY 303 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment