Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 289 - Tuesday May 6th

Info: Broke out that fancy new food processor today and made some spectacular...if I do say so myself...dinner. Steak and broccoli stir fry with roasted cauliflower rice...holy cow was it awesome!

I have to say its so nice having a working, normal size food processor, if you are considering going Paleo...invest in a food processor! It makes life much much easier!




I WILL be eating this again and again and again....



Food Log:

Breakfast: SF sausage and Paleo Slaw, and 2 slices of cantaloupe


Lunch: Ate breakfast pretty late so I just had a snack of 2TBS of almond butter for lunch

Dinner: Steak and broccoli stir fry (in coconut oil) served on a bed of cauliflower rice, drizzled with coconut aminos. 2 slices of cantaloupe.

Snack: none


Exercise: No run today, but got after my abs... planks until I couldn't go anymore, followed by varying arm position push ups. When I had to rest at pushups I would go in to a plank again. Roughly ~12 minutes total of planks and 75 pushups.


DAY 289 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment