Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 288 - Monday May 5th

Info: I didn't want to get a case of the Mondays, so i got a new food processor to help[ me through! I burnt up my old one making some Paleo tortillas and have been without for a few months. Just so happens King Soopers (Colorado's Kroger chain) had a decent processor on sale so I grabbed it. So Happy I can make delicious things...quickly now!!!

I was hungry today for some reason so I added in a snack which was about as big as a meal, gotta feed the machine when it's hungry!


I stopped messing around with the "little" steaks!!!



Food Log:

 
Breakfast: 4 egg scramble with broccoli, salsa and OOM

Lunch: Sf sausage and Paleo Slaw

Dinner: Grilled steak and grilled romaine salad

Snack: Sf sausage, a few jumbo olives


Exercise: None legs were still sore as heck, and when I waddle around just walking, I'm sure as heck not gonna run LOL


DAY 288 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment