Sunday, May 11, 2014

Day 292 - Friday May 9th

Info: Today was prep day for the USPSA Super Classifier (this is a special match where you can shoot certain stages all in one match to try and better your division. Generally there is one classifier stage per regular match and it takes a while to change divisions) The super classifier takes care of your classification all in one match. Never have shot one of these, but I have been trying to get a classification since I started shooting USPSA 2 years ago. Got the gear all ready, can't wait till tomorrow!

Tomorrow may be the last match I shoot with my trusty Springfield Armory XDM though, which does make me a bit sad she's been a great and reliable gun but my new one should be in Colorado on Monday!




Could Saturday be her farewell appearance?





Food Log:

Breakfast: SF sausage and Paleo Slaw

Lunch: SF sausage with broccoli and Paleo slaw

Dinner: Steak, sauteed broccoli and Brussels sprouts

Snack: Larabar


Exercise: none


DAY 292 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment