Wednesday, October 21, 2015

IW360 - Day 6 Tuesday October 20th

Info:  Holy sore. Like not a little sore...like most sore possible. Stairs are going to be so much fun today, oh and tomorrow? Yeah I have to do squats and dead lifts again. This healthy thing hurts! At least its a good hurt though!

Don't judge me! Actually if you judged me by my breakfast, you'd assume I was......odd LOL
Food Log:


Breakfast: Leftover grass fed burger, sauerkraut, onion, black olives and jalapenos. All coated in a nice bath of hot sauce and some mustard.


Lunch: Chicken wings (non breaded of course), carrots and celery.


Dinner: Moroccan spiced chicken with green beans sautéed in coconut aminos and onion powder.

Exercise: 
  It's getting easier to get up at least. I actually woke up right before the alarm went off. All bright eyed and bushy...yeah no, more like red eyed and hating it, but I got it done.

Cardio Day:
  • Elliptical trainer mountain climb setting (takes you up and down 2 mountains) for 45 minutes
  • Decline crunches - 20 reps x 4 sets
   
      
DAY 6 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment