Tuesday, October 20, 2015

IW360 - Day 5 Monday October 19th

Info:
I actually got up at 4am and made it to the gym. Personal win there, especially since I got about 4 hours of sleep. Tomorrow will be easier, I can tell I am going to be super tired tonight so falling asleep shouldn't be an issue LOL.


Also wanted to make a note in here about my addiction to pop (soda, Whatever!). I LOVE the stuff, its likely why I failed the last attempt at a Whole360. But I found a fizzy healthy alternative that seems to be doing the trick for me. I posted a link yesterday but wanted to toss this up in case there is anyone else out there like me that thought it was the end of the world to not drink pop (it "almost" is btw - but you can do it!) Check this stuff out, its pretty tasty and has 0 calories, 0 sweeteners of any kind and 0 artificial flavors. Its called LaCroix and as fancy as it sounds its actually made near my old stomping grounds in Michigan! It is a bit pricey, but I found it on sale and stocked up. Any anyways can you put a price tag on your health?

Soda addiction savior? Maybe.


Food Log:

Breakfast: Eggs, bacon and sausage

Lunch: Greek style salad with romaine, onion, chicken and lamb. Baba ganouj as my dressing mixed with a little habanero salsa

Dinner: Moroccan spiced chicken with green beans sautéed in coconut aminos and onion powder



Exercise: 

 Well it took 3 alarms and a sunrise alarm clock but I was able to get up and get to the gym!


"Starter" Workout:


  • 10 min elliptical hill climb for warm ups


Squats:
  • 135 x 10 x 2 sets for warm up
  • 145 x 5 x 3 sets working weight
Over head press:
  • 65 x 10 x 2 sets for warm up
  • 75 x 5 x 3 sets working weight
        
     

DAY 5 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment