Wednesday, October 28, 2015

IW360 Day 13 - Tuesday October 27th

Info: Skipped the gym in the morning because I was exhausted, keep having weird dreams that wake me up every 30 mins - hour. They are fun dreams but man can't I just stay asleep through them? At least I woke up laughing at one point LOL. Got my workout in after work though so not all was lost.



I can't seem to figure out the sleep part......


Food Log:


Breakfast: Eggs and homemade sausage.

Lunch: Chicken wings (gluten free) , carrot and celery sticks.

Dinner: Turkey breast, and leftover homemade sausage.....was lacking in the veggie department tonight.



Exercise: 


No sleep again, but I got my workout in at night.

  •  Sledgehammer swings - 16# Sledgehammer and one big arse tire! 100 reps - 50 with each arm being in the dominant (hand on top) position
  • .6 Mile sprint - I was running this loop last year and it was taking me 8mins and 50 sec. I ran it tonight and completed it in 5mins 45sec. Pushing yourself is tough but worth it in the end. Still a 9.5min mile pace, but its progress.
 

DAY 13 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment