Sunday, October 18, 2015

IW360 - Day 3 Saturday October 17

Info:
Prepped and cooked a bunch of items so I can pre package my foods for next week. Also made a list of recipes I am going to do tomorrow so there is no question on the food aspect of this Whole360. I even bought containers that you might get at a to go restaurant to package my foods. #Noexcuses this time!


A bit odd I know, but this was breakfast LOL


Food Log:



Breakfast: Chicken, brussels sprouts, mushrooms and paleo sriracha

Lunch: Smoked lemon pepper salmon salad on romaine lettuce. baba ganouj as dressing

Dinner: Moroccan chicken, quartered mushrooms tossed in baba ganouj

Dessert: Fried cinnamon apples (apples, coconut oil, cinnamon.) - recipe coming soon, this was so good!

So tasty! Experimenting with adding a crunchy component to it like a cobbler!


Exercise:

Walked a mile and a half, and added an hour of dryfire pistol practice. Doesn't sound that intense buy dryfire can work up a sweat!

   

DAY 3 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment