Friday, October 16, 2015

IW360 - Day 1: October 15th 2015


Info:


Day one of the reboot has gone well. Motivation makes a huge difference on staying on the straight and narrow. I've also founds some great podcasts that I have been listening to in my lovely daily 2 hour + commute that is really helping me rethink a lot of stuff I have been doing. If I'm stuck in a car may as well be learning right?



How about you all? Any podcasts you swear by and recommend? I will list my favorites in an upcoming post. There are so many out there and so much you can learn....and they are free!

A great way to learn for free!


Food Log:

Breakfast: Paleo Meals To Go Beef and veggies

Lunch: Greek salad with romaine, olives, onion and a lamb kebob

Dinner: Spicy grilled shrimp salad with romaine, spinach, avocado, cucumber and salsa

Exercise:  Exempt night, gym program starts tomorrow

  

DAY 1 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment