Monday, October 26, 2015

IW360 Day 11 - Sunday October 25th

Info: 

"I wish it were Sunday'
Cause that's my fun day
My I don't have to run day.... Oh wait it is Sunday! (Bonus points if you can name that song LOL)

Sunday is rest day from the gym, doesn't mean I am going to be lazy, just means no lifting and no purposeful cardio. Aka it's niiiice!

I think she finally found the right one!


Food Log:


Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and homemade sausage

Lunch: Fuzzy's tacos - Large Chicken salad with habanero hot sauce for dressing.

Dinner: Chicken leftovers with Moroccan dipping sauce (Recipe out of Well Fed Cookbook), asparagus and green beans


Exercise: 

Walked all over gods creation trying to find the perfect pumpkin at the pumpkin farm. Ended up traversing about a million pumpkins and 3 1/4 miles!
 

DAY 11 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment