Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 220 - Wednesday February 26th

Info: I was so excited to wake up and eat today, because I got to eat more of that delicious jerk chicken I accidentally made last night! Woohooo!! Also found what I would almost equate to a dream job for me! Friend sent me a link on it, and man would that job be awesome! Turns out I'm qualified for it too! Thanks for the link!!! Now everyone pray for me, or do what you do to bring some good karma my way !!!








Food Log:
So delish! I need to make more ASAP!


Breakfast: Jamaican Jerk Chicken pockets .

Lunch:  Jamaican Jerk Chicken pockets. (yeah they are so good I can't stop eating them!)


Dinner: Jamaican Jerk Chicken pockets with salad, guacamole, and habanero hot sauce.



Snack: Frozen cherries and pineapple right after dinner


Exercise Log: none




DAY 220 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment