Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 207 - Thursday February 13th


Info: Of course I put in applications and submitted resumes like a madman today, also found out a project manager job I have been chasing was put on hold for a month or so, so that ones out for the time being. Guy I was talking to was impressed by my repeated follow up calls, and invited me to check back, so that's a good sign. Hopefully I won't be calling him in a month though, because I will have already started something else....here's to starting something else real soon! LOL.


No pictures of food today, BUT I did shoot a video on how to make Olive Oil Mayo for all of you that are hesitating on trying it. It's really easy, and I show you how! That will get posted in the next few days, I didn't realize video editing can take so long!!


I felt this pretty much summed it all up...



Food Log:



Breakfast: What else? Chicken and vegetable soup, 2 TBS of almond butter for fat.


Lunch: 2 sausages, coconut oil  sauteed Brussels sprouts, frozen mango and bluberries.


Dinner: Faux-chos, well really upside down taco salad with sausages as meat, and a pile of lettuce, salsa and hotsauce on top. Dill OOM for fat.



Snack: Frozen mango, peaches, mixed berries


Exercise Log: 100 body weight squats.....gearing up to do a 1,000 squat, 500 pushup and 30 minutes total worth of planks workout.



Day 207 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment