Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 210 - Sunday February 16th


Info: Today was mass grocery day, hit up Costco and stocked up. Bulk cooking is in my near future for sure. Also be on the look out for a post about eating healthy vs fast food/unhealthier alternatives. I have been working on that, and it is about finished.




Food Log:

Olympic Rings Dinner......

Breakfast: 3 eggs, half of a banana and 14 almonds for fat. Botched the veggies in this meal.


Lunch:  Big salad with romaine, iceberg, cabbage, carrots, mushroom, egg, onion, black olives and broccoli. Scrambled eggs for protein.


Dinner: Chicken vegetable soup, Brussels sprouts pan charred with coconut oil, and some organic dried apple chips.



Snack: none




Exercise Log: Stretching and leg exercises for my ongoing back issues. Had to cancel the doctor visits for now until I can secure work again.....so just keeping up with what he told me to do.



Day 210 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment