Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 209 - Saturday February 15th


Info: OK I'm all geared up (well i didn't need any gear, but I'm ready to give it a try) for the 1,000 squat, 500 pushup, 36 minute plank challenge! Will be doing it on Monday the 17th! Had to give myself tomorrow to make sure I'm up early enough to start it! Rules are 5am to 12 midnight on Monday 17th, I have to try and do 1,000 body weight squats, 500 pushups, and 36 minutes of ab planks. What do you think? Can I do it?? How about a comment below and let me know how you think I will do!



Food Log:


Breakfast: 3 eggs, broccoli, with dill OOM


Lunch:  SF beef jerky, carrot and celery sticks, almonds for fat.



Dinner: Chicken vegetable soup, Brussels sprouts charred with coconut oil, and frozen fruit.



Snack: none




Exercise Log: Spent all day out on the range helping Iron Protection Group with a class, had a lot of fun, and got to meet some cool people! And best of all dump a few hundred rounds on some steel! If you are looking for some training, or need security for your Church, business, adventure or whatever give these guys a holler, they are all awesome to work with, and will get you taken care of. And who knows you might see someone you know running around from time to time =)



Day 209 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment