Monday, February 10, 2014

 Day 203 - Sunday February 9th


Info: Got my cook on today, made up some Mexican style chicken, and then made a chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, yellow squash, and onion curry. I'm not sure if I really like curry or not, but I am hoping I do because I made a giant pan of it LOL. I tasted it here and there when I was cooking it, but I have no idea if I did it right or not. It was edible and tasted pretty good, so we will see how it goes from there. I got some pics today to try and make up for the break dancing bear from yesterday.......


My curry, my curry and meeee!



Breakfast scramble
Food Log:


Breakfast:  3 egg scramble packed with broccoli and cauliflower, topped with chili paste. 20 or so
almonds for fat.


Lunch: Sausage, broccoli, and 2 TBS of almond butter for fat.




You like it spicy???? I do.




Dinner: Mexican seasoned chicken, with a big bowl of broccoli and cauliflower, smothered in chili paste. 14 Almonds for fat.



Snack: none








Exercise Log: Kept up with the stretches and planks, added some pushup sets in to it as well.




Day 203 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment