Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 195 - Saturday February 1st


Info: Speaking of the school thing yesterday, I am taking 2 nutrition classes this semester and one of them wants us to do an experiment with clean eating or fasting or something like that, but since I am already buried deep in the Whole360 I am not changing that. What I am going to do is eat fruit either at dinner or after dinner for a week or two and see if the burst of carbs/sugars effect how I look/feel/weigh. Should be fun to mess with, and we will see if the experts are right that fruit later in the day isn't optimal for you when you are trying to lose weight. I'll be starting this on Monday.



Food Log:



Cavemen didn't have slow cookers......but they should have!


Breakfast: Holland pie (sausage, egg, celery, zucchini, yellow squash, broccoli)


Lunch: Scrambled eggs, onion, black olives, covered in salsa. Carrots on the side.

Dinner: Slow cooked pork ribs, Brussels sprouts sauteed with ghee, Paleo slaw and of course hot sauce





Snack: none


Exercise Log: Stretches and planks again!



Day 195 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment