Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 219 - Tuesday February 25th

Info: Today was a sad day, I had to mourn the loss of my wand blender. I was using it with the food processor attachment and apparently she didn't like that. So with a puff of smoke, and a blast of heat, she ceased existence. I guess mixing just got a whole lot more Paleo as well.......

I also was doing some experimenting, and  kind of lucked in to the most delicious jerk chicken I have had in a long loooooong time! The best part about it, was it happened right in my kitchen. I loved it so much, I am thawing about 6lbs of chicken to make some more. It was THAT good! Its 100% Paleo, added sugar free and all that too! Can't wait to make some more of it, and then share the recipe with you guys!



Don't buy me because I will die in less than a year! SADFACE





Food Log:








Jerk Chicken pocket

Breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled with broccoli, 14 almonds for fat.



Lunch:  Steak, paleo slaw, and side salad with iceberg, carrots, and celery.


Dinner: Jamaican Jerk Chicken pockets (plantains, jerk chicken, coconut oil, and spices....soooo delicious!)




Snack: none



Exercise Log: none




DAY 219 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment