Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day 205 - Tuesday February 11th


Info: Generally in the past if adversity hit, I would hit up Del Taco (disgusting, but my favorite restaurant on this side of the Mississippi) (Sorry always wanted to say that) eat a bunch of nasty food, and then pound a bottle of booze or a case of beer...you know to make myself feel better. Now that I have been living under my own control, I didn't do that! Although beer and Del Taco sounds really tasty I'm not gonna lie, I stuck with whats working and whats healthy for me! People can change...it just takes time and effort!




Food Log:


Breakfast curry? Meh why not?



Breakfast:  Chicken, broccoli, cauliflower and onion curry, 14 almonds for fat


Lunch: 2 Sausages, romaine salad with hot sauce for dressing. 14 almonds for fat










So tasty!




 Dinner: Chicken, broccoli, cauliflower and onion curry, I made an almond "butter" if you will for fat, 14 almonds, 1TBS of Almond butter and a sprinkle of sea salt. This folks is
TASTY!


Snack: none






Exercise Log: none




Day 205 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment