Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day 204 - Monday February 10th


Info: Monday February 10th is a day that will go down in infamy.....as the day I got fired for questioning "The Man"

I questioned a decision made with no real logic behind it and stuck up for one of my employees, seeking an answer or at least some closure on the situation. A "why" if you will.  I expressed my opinion on the situation, and apparently you aren't allowed to do that!  (I had to fire an employee in good standing, because "That's what I want" - I'll include this in here now so you all aren't wondering later.) Instead of answers or any explanation, I was accused of being disrespectful, a negative influence, and was lied to several times and then fired.

Sounds like a good way to run a business right? Oh yeah I almost forgot, my boss stuck up for me, and himself and he was also fired!!!....one HELL of a Monday.

Don't question the "Man"

And I just want to state for the record, because I know someone out there will take a screen shot and run right to the person I am referencing....I still think your decision was 100% bullsh*t and I would stick up for my employee if I had to do it all over again. Its called integrity. At least I don't lie to people, brah.



Ok now that I have turned my rant off, lets get to the good stuff, which is eating healthy, working out, and getting back to the best we can be!


Oh yeah one more thing.....Anybody hiring???



Food Log:


Breakfast:  Chicken, broccoli, cauliflower and onion curry - didn't know if I would like it, not too bad really! 14 almonds for fat


Lunch: Mexican style chicken with broccoli. Drizzled broccoli with clarified butter for fat


Dinner: Chicken, broccoli, cauliflower and onion curry. Frozen fruit and 14 almonds for fat.



Snack: none



Exercise Log: Stretching and planks




Day 204 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment