Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 206 - Wednesday February 12th


Info: Job searching in full swing. I am not too particular in what I do, and I have all kinds of management experience, as well as retail, restaurant. mechanical etc, I've done a lot in my life, so the pages are pretty wide open. That being said I kicked it off and put in about 9 apps yesterday, and 7 today. I've got a good head of steam, and feel it will be a short time to a better future! I am also an adviser for AdvoCare, and am building that business too, little by little the time I have to spend "working" away from family and friends is decreasing! Someday I can work out all day, and do Paleo Podcasts for fun......that may or may not be a hint for all you 360 readers!!!

Did some bulk cooking to say the least today as well. Back when I started the Whole360 I made a bunch of bone broth/soup stock whenever I could, so I broke some of that out to make a Chicken and vegetable soup. I of course being one for the extremes made almost 5 gallons of soup!!! I froze a bunch of it, but will still be eating a lot of soup!

Over 21 cups of veggies and 6lbs of Chicken were required for my soup!




Food Log:


Its more like a stew there are so many veggies!

Breakfast: 3 egg scramble with broccoli and cauliflower. Sauteed in Clarified butter.


Lunch: 2 sausages, coconut oil  sauteed Brussels sprouts, kosher dill pickle.



Dinner: 1 large bowl Chicken and vegetable soup, 14 almonds for fat.



Snack: none



Exercise Log: none




Day 206 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment