Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 214 - Thursday February 20th

  

Info: Sorry no pics of food or anything that exciting today, so to make up for it, I got another pic of my midsection for you....the abs are creeping out more and more to play!!!! It's coming along which is good, I'm just mad that my stupid back keeps having reoccurring issues, I would be so much further along if I could work out how I wanted to! Roll with the punches as they say I guess!





Frickin selfie again...come on really?

Food Log:

 

Breakfast: Holland pie - new version has; carrots, celery, onions, mushrooms, black olives, and ground beef.

Lunch:  Holland Pie - same as above..LOVE this stuff!!! Frozen cherries and mango (1 cup total)


Dinner: Taco salad with seasoned ground beef, black olives, and OOM/hot sauce dressing. Apple chips, was wanting a little fruit.


Snack: none



Exercise Log: Man still sore, but did some stretching to try and alleviate some of that soreness!




DAY 214 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment