Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 199 - Wednesday February 5th


Info: I forgot how much time and work school can be....sheesh why can't this be like High School where I could sleep through classes (if I showed up) and still get good grades? Silly college. Oh whats that? I should have gotten it over with a decade a go? SHUSH you, I had California invite me to come play, how could I turn that down??



Food Log:

Paleo Slaw, ground beef and hot sauce, great combo!

Breakfast: Taco salad with seasoned ground beef, black olives, and hot sauce for dressing. Had to go cheap since it was all i had and rock the iceberg lettuce on this one.


Lunch: Steak street tacos (wrapped in romaine, with onions, cilantro, avocado slices and fresh salsa)


Dinner: Season ground beef on a bed of Paleo Slaw, frozen fruit (Blueberries, pineapple, and tart cherries.


Snack: none




Exercise Log: none





Day 199 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment