Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 197 - Monday February 3rd


Info: Someone had a case of the Monday's today (me) I could not get motivated. all the homework I had to get done....yeah I procrastinated it. Will have to bust my butt over the next few days, have a couple of larger projects due already!

7QKCP3GQ7N8P

(that weird code above is so I can get my blog listed in a database...please disregard!)






Food Log:


Paleo Buuuuurger


Breakfast: Holland pie (sausage, egg, celery, zucchini, yellow squash, broccoli)


Lunch: Seasoned ground beef with iceberg lettuce, Clausen pickle, and a habanero pepper (no I don't KNOW why I keep eating them, so hot!

Dinner: Burger patty with kosher relish, mustard and hotsauce, and Paleo slaw. Frozen fruit.


Snack: none







Exercise Log: 25 pushups in 24 seconds - very simple baseline strength test.



Day 197 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment