Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day 202 - Saturday February 8th


Info: Woke up late, figured I'd eat a big lunch for a breakfast/lunch and then do a snack later instead of trying to cram a meal in really late. i don't liek doing that, but I also didn't plan on waking up at 11am! Yikes! Then I spent most of the day doing homework, literally like 6 hours worth. It was good though because it was all for my nutrition classes, which I like.

No pictures today, so please see the following and enjoy. No, I do not know what is wrong with me LOL.




Get some!




Food Log:


Breakfast:  3 Sausages, steamed cauliflower and broccoli, and black olives for fat.


Lunch: none, I woke up pretty late today, and my breakfast kind of took over for my lunch.


Dinner: 2 Sausage salad with iceberg lettuce, salsa and hot sauce. 16 almonds for fat. This was the "Oh what do I have left meal" Little sausage, little lettuce...that will work LOL


Snack: 2 cups of frozen fruit - tart cherries, pineapple, and mango



Exercise Log: Stretching for lower back issues, and planks.




Day 202 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment