Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 194 - Friday January 31st


Info: Man this school stuff is taking up a lot of my time and I keep getting behind on these posts! I'm working on it I promise guys...once I get used to being back to school it will get better.....1st and 2nd week of school is always a pain getting in to the swing of things!




Food Log:



The Faux-chos in action...errr sitting there waiting to be inhaled..




Breakfast: Holland pie (sausage, egg, celery, zucchini, yellow squash, broccoli)


Lunch: Holland pie (sausage, egg, celery, zucchini, yellow squash, broccoli)


Dinner: Faux-chos. I made these again just so I could get a picture of them, and show you how silly it is to "pretend" that they are crunchy......whatever call me crazy, it worked for me! The mind is a powerful thing!










Snack: none


Exercise Log: Stretches and planks....strengthening that core!



Day 194 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment