Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day 215 - Friday February 21st

Info: My last Holland Pie was so good I ate it all already. So I had to make another! Recipe for that will be up later today, I've finally got the pictures I want for that project! Keep an eye out for it, you will love it for sure! This pie I made totally vegetarian (sorry not vegan, its got eggs) for the heck of it, and honestly its just as good as all the others!



That's a lot of veggies! That's what she said! Wait what???









Food Log:

Breakfast: Holland Pie of course! 14 almonds for fat

 

Lunch:  Taco salad with iceberg, seasoned ground beef, black olives, onion, salsa, OOM and hot sauce.

Dinner:  Chicken and vegetable soup, 2 TBS of almond butter fot fat, 1 cup of frozen fruit (tart cherries and blueberries)



Snack: none



Exercise Log: Almost ready to get back at some minor workout stuff, little sore but acceptable now!





DAY 215 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment