Saturday, November 30, 2013

DAY 131- Friday November 29th


Info:
Today was OK, hodge podge food, nothign planned, but since I don't have junk food in my house I'm forced to come up with healthy options....WIN! Got a Flu shot today, made my whole arm in the area sore, but I'll take that over the Flu any day! Heading out to MI for work tomorrow, and will have to do the travel meals again...not much planned for it as I only get a tiny carry on for this flight, so can't take food. I'll manage but it's gonna be interesting! I'll keep you all posted! Also might be a slight delay in the posts since I am going to be on my IPAD which isn't the most blog friendly for me, but I will do what I can!

Food Log: 


Breakfast:
Green bean casserole, turkey, Lara bar, and some olives.


Lunch: Finished up some iceberg lettuce, turkey, a few olives, and a cherry pie Lara bar

Dinner: Guacamole salad (guac, romaine, onions, green chile), and then a plate with slow roasted pork, and gluten free red chili.

Snack: none
 


   
Exercise log: Light stretching and trying not to cry every time I move. I am a SORE puppy today lol.




DAY 131 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment