Sunday, November 17, 2013

DAY 117 - Friday November 15th

 

Info:  I had planned for dinner to be purchased and brought to me, I did not want to cook tonight. Found a local place that does baked chicken wings....win right? Well I later found out the extra crispy version of their  wings are not baked longer to make them more crispy.....they are breaded.....not a win, not a win at all. So I hopped in the kitchen and made myself an epic, no not epic, an ULTIMATE burger!

 
Ultimate Burger...art with leftovers!


Food Log: 

 

Breakfast: Buffalo chicken soup, green beans, almonds

Lunch: Buffalo chicken soup, spinach, pepitas


Dinner:  Ultimate burger- 1/2lb angus patty topped with carne asada, 2 eggs over easy, kalamata olives, avocado slices, and tomatillo salsa. Yeah it was epic! 


Snack: none

Exercise log: none

DAY 117 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment