Thursday, November 7, 2013

DAY 108 - Wednesday November 6th

 

Info: So after what we will call the "Ghosts Incident" (aka staying up way too late playing Call of Duty Ghosts) last night I was dog tired all day. Food went well of course, but any ideas I had of exercise were tossed out the window. After getting through work, and somehow miraculously staying awake on the drive home, I ate dinner, and don't remember much after that. I do know I got 10 hours of much needed sleep though, so that's a plus!! I also got a groupon type deal yesterday forwarded to me by a friend, a local Crossfit/Athlete training center had a deal going on for 2 BOD pod tests, and a month of unlimited Crossfit so I jumped on that. Have been wanting to go to an actual Crossfit gym for a while now, and the BOD pod tests will be perfect for what I'm doing. Pretty stoked bout that!






Food Log: 
Dinner...lots o veggies!

 

Breakfast: Carne asada salad with romaine, kalamata olives, OOM and hot sauce dressing

Lunch: Carne asada salad with romaine, kalamata olives, OOM and hot sauce dressing. Ran low on Carne asada so had a tin of Smoked Oysters as well.
 
Dinner:  Steak salad with fresh salsa, Paleo slaw and kalamata olives.

   
Snack: none

Exercise log: None

DAY 108 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment