Monday, November 11, 2013

DAY 111 - Saturday November 9th

 

Info: Did some instruction today for a nice group of ladies so they could get their concealed weapons permits, didn't really plan food around it, but it took a little longer than I expected, not a big deal but boy was I hungry when the class was over! I had eggs for breakfast for the first time in a long time, think I may do that again a time or two LOL. I'm not known to like breakfast foods all that much, but they were delicious!




Lunch!!!

Food Log: 

 

Breakfast: 3 "dippy" eggs, green beans, almond butter for fat

Lunch:  Ground beef salad with salsa, OOM, and kalamata olives
  

Dinner:  Steak salad with salsa, OOM, and kalamata olives

   

Snack: none

Exercise log: None

DAY 111 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment