Sunday, November 10, 2013

DAY 110 - Friday November 8th

 

Info: Sorry for the delay in updates, been busy running around like crazy and fell behind! That's a new goal of mine going forward, especially in the weekends, is to post updates nightly. I need to make sure I am making time for this since it is helping contribute to what I'm trying to do! Also I finally ate my way through the last batch of Paleo slaw, so some new foods will be coming! Anyways on with the food!




Food Log: 

 

Breakfast: Paleo slaw mixed with a large handful of shredded iceberg lettuce, topped with ground beef and hot sauce. Kalamata olives on the side.

Lunch: Steak street tacos with romaine lettuce shells. Cilantro and onions with fresh salsa and lime.


Dinner:  Ground beef taco salad, with a giant bed of shredded iceberg, fresh salsa and black olives. Dressing was a mix of OOM and hot sauce.

   

Snack: none

Exercise log: None

DAY 110 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment