Monday, November 11, 2013

DAY 112 - Sunday November 10th

 

Info: Today I got to help a training/security company shoot their promotional video, and it was a HELL of a lot of fun! Not only did I get to run my Ak-47 (1st time in years) as well as my pistol, I also got to shoot with a good group of guys and gals. Oddly enough I also was introduced to a great recipe which of course I will be sharing with you all here in the next day or so. A big Thanks to Laura S. for thinking of me (she follows the Whole360) and making a snack I could eat too!




The picture doesn't do this salad justice, there is at least 6 cups of lettuce in there!
Food Log: 

 

Breakfast: SF Sausages, spinach, almond butter for fat

Lunch:
Sausages, spicy Paleo nut mix (recipe to come soon, but these are AWESOME!)

Dinner:  Giant steak salad with salsa, OOM, and kalamata olives.
   

Snack: none

 

Exercise log: 4 hours of periodic sprinting, squatting, rolling around in the dirt, and running some fun firearms!

DAY 112 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment