Wednesday, November 20, 2013

DAY 121 - Tuesday November 19th

 

Info: My body is feeling a little different today, I thought it was maybe not enough water throughout the day so I spent the rest of the evening drinking a bunch of water to make sure I was hydrated. I checked the scale and I am the lowest I have been in years, and I think that might be what I'm feeling. I can visibly see some of my abs now (not a lot, but they are there!) and I think its just the tightness in my skin and not fat jiggling all around now. Definitely not something I am used to in the recent past. t for sure has motivated me even more. Oh and I am going on 3 days of my back not constantly aching......its awesome to be able to stand up, sit down ect without wincing...that may be helping my new found "great" feeling as well!






Food Log: 
 

Breakfast: Sausage, romaine lettuce, artichokes and kalamata olives with a little olive oil and hot sauce

Lunch:
Steak lettuce "street tacos" with onion and cilantro covered in fresh salsa. 14 almonds for fat
 
Dinner:  Sausages, green beans, 2 TBS of almond butter for fat


Snack: none


Exercise log: none


DAY 121 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment