Tuesday, November 19, 2013

DAY 120 - Monday November 18th

 

Info: So I love Ranch dressing, especially when it is made right with buttermilk, you know the extra bad for you version? Well I found a recipe the other day that used cashews, herbs, and some other stuff, so I figured what the heck, I'll give it a try....DON'T DO IT! It was pretty bad. Now to be fair it could have been user error because I didn't have fresh chives, I used some dried onion, which totally could have blown it.....time will tell, but for now this one is going in the trash, and I need to make a stop at the market to get some fresh chives......the recipe says it's delicious, so to do due diligence I have to try it again as the recipe says, but I am doubtful.....I'll let you all know how it goes!





Food Log: 

 

Breakfast: Buffalo chicken soup, canned spinach, almonds.

Lunch:
Buffalo chicken soup, canned spinach, pepitas.
 
Dinner:  Sausages, romaine salad with artichokes, kalamata olives, gluten free/sugar free ranch dressing.


Snack: none


Exercise log: none


DAY 120 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment