Friday, November 29, 2013

DAY 130- Thurssday November 28th


Info:
First things first Happy Thanksgiving to all of you that celebrate it.

Now on to the good stuff. This year was the 1st where I didn't make myself sick by over eating or eating gluten laden, sugar infested garbage. I found a non hormone injected turkey, made green bean casserole that is Whole30 and Paleo compliant, and followed that up with a casserole of asparagus that followed the same guidelines. The rest of the family had some gluten bomb croissants and stuffing, but I stuck to the meat and veggies! I will be posting quite a few recipes in the next few days so keep an eye out for those if you are interested. The line up so far is:

  • Buffalo Chicken soup
  • Paleo Green Bean Casserole
  • Paleo Cream of Mushroom soup
  • Paleo Cream of Celery soup
  • Paleo Spiced nuts


Food Log: 


Breakfast: Seasoned ground beef, olives, carrots, celery and some iceberg lettuce. Kind of a piece it together meal.

I'm thankful for finding Paleo eating!


Lunch: Various veggies on a veggie tray (carrots, celery, olives, cucumber) dipped in guacamole. Seasoned ground beef for protein. Apple Pie Lara bar.


Dinner: Roasted turkey, Paleo green bean casserole, Paleo asparagus casserole, olives, and a cherry pie Lara bar


Snack: none
 

 Exercise log: More stretching, I am even more sore today than yesterday....that's what I like to call OUTTA SHAPE BIG TIME!



DAY 130 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment