Tuesday, November 12, 2013

DAY 113 - Monday November 11th

 

Info: Friend sent me a pretty tasty looking recipe for Buffalo Chicken Soup, so I decided I was going to make it tonight. Turned out really well, its really tasty has a TON of veggies in it, and of course is easily made in to bulk so I can freeze it and use as needed. Recipe was a little non Whole360 friendly so I had to modify it a bit, but it came out great, so no worries there. Will be up in the recipe section soon!



Buffalo Chicken deliciousness!




Food Log: 

 

Breakfast: Chicken Salad, with hot sauce, dried fruit leather (dried fruit puree), olives

Lunch:
Steak taco wraps with romaine lettuce, and hot sauce. Almond butter for fat

Dinner:  Buffalo Chicken Soup, roasted pepitas for fat.
   

Snack: none

 

Exercise log: none

DAY 113 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment