Friday, November 29, 2013

DAY 129- Wednesday November 27th


Info:
Today was my last day of work for the week, s crazy busy trying to get everything finished. Food was boring today, but I didn't have time to go all out chef, so I made sure I got by. That workout last night was a little over 9 minutes long....I've been sore since a few hours after it, and I can feel it getting worse! Its a good sore though right? That's what I'm telling myself at least!


Food Log: 


Breakfast:
Iceberg salad (1/2 head of lettuce) carrots, boiled egg, ground beef, Onion and chive OOM/ hotsauce dressing.


Lunch: Iceberg salad (1/2 head of lettuce) carrots, ground beef, Onion and chive OOM/ hotsauce dressing

Lettuce burritos!

Dinner: Lettuce wrapped burritos (Ground beef, black olives, hot sauce) and a side salad topped with carrots, bacon, and OOM/hot sauce dressing.


Snack: none
 


 




Exercise log: Light stretching and trying not to cry every time I move. I am a SORE puppy today lol.



DAY 129 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment