Friday, November 22, 2013

DAY 122 - Wednesday November 20th


Info: Did some more bulk cooking and got a list ready to hit the store tonight after work. That is one thing that amazes me is the amount of veggies you go through. We will spend $250 at the grocery store to stock up on proteins and veggies and a few days later the pickings are getting slim on the veggie side. I have figured out it really takes 2-3 trips to stock up on enough veggies to keep a Whole360 meal plan going. I can buy more, but a lot of it starts to rot towards the end of the week or so....maybe I'm just not storing the veggies optimally?  Anyone have any hints on that?


That brings me to my next point, I want to start taking pictures of all of my meals so you guys can see the amount of food I am eating to get a better idea. This style of eating definitely will not starve you that's for sure!

Big 'ol salad!

Food Log:

Breakfast:
Buffalo Chicken soup, spinach, almonds for fat


Lunch: Buffalo Chicken soup, spinach, pepitas for fat


Dinner: Seasoned ground beef salad with romaine, black olives, and salsa


Snack: none
 


Exercise log:  none


DAY 122 COMPLETE 

No comments:

Post a Comment