Saturday, April 26, 2014

Day 278 - Friday April 25th

Info: Another really nice day out! My little peppers I posted a picture of a few weeks ago are getting big....they are about to be transferred to the garden, and hopefully I have more jalapenos and habaneros than I know what to do with!



Food Log:

 
Lil mushroom sandwiches

Breakfast: none - wasn't hungry this morning so I skipped breakfast.



Lunch: Mushroom sandwiches - Mushrooms stuffed with a piece of SF salami, dab of Olive oil mayo, and spicy brown mustard. I mean why not, they were fast delicious and easy yesterday, so why not today too??



Dinner: Guacamole salad (lettuce, guac, salsa) and a nice sized pile of shredded chicken



Snack: none



Exercise: 65# military press - 50 reps, 65 # high pulls - 50 reps - trying to go through and see what exercises I can do without aggravating my back. these two seemed ok today. Tomorrow will really tell the story though!


DAY 278 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment