Saturday, April 12, 2014

Day 263 - Thursday April 10th

Info: Got some decent exercise in today, got in some pushups, squats and planks. Would like to get back in to harder work outs when my estim machine shows up. I am almost certain that will fix my back issues like it had in the past. I want to #1 not be crazy sore once I am able to hit it hard again, and #2 keep some level of fitness going instead of sitting around.


Completely forgot to publish this post!

Food Log:

 


Breakfast: Salmon cakes and romaine salad with not so soy dressing


Lunch: Salmon cakes with romaine salad and Franks red hot for dressing


Dinner: Smoked oyster salad with romaine, onion and not so soy vinaigrette


Snack: none


Exercise: 100 pushups, 100 squats, 3 minutes of planks (1 minute left, right, and center)


DAY 263 COMPLETE

1 comment:

  1. This has been sitting ready to post for 2 days!!! Gahh sorry!

    ReplyDelete