Sunday, April 20, 2014

Day 272 - Saturday April 19th

Info:  We got some free tickets to Rodeo All Stars tonight, and needless to say I was less than enthused. I mean how exciting can watching people try to stay on horses, or rope cows be right?

Well I stand corrected.

Not only was the atmosphere totally awesome, it was probably the most wholesome crowd I've ever seen at ANY event I have ever attended. There really is no way to describe how exciting the events actually were either, I was literally on the edge of my seat every time something was happening, it was literally one of the coolest events I have been to. We had a suite (basically got to sit right up against the fence) so it made it all the better. The main rodeo clown brought a horseshoe over and gave it to my daughter after one of the events, which was cool, and even better it had just come off a horse.....she was STOKED! And I will say the suite service there was awesome too! Unlimited wine and beer (I was good and didn't drink, but boy if I was drinking I would have had a crazy good time!) and finger foods. Anyway enough about that, I will say this, rodeo you made yourself a new fan today (live events at least) thanks for the good time!






Food Log:

 

Breakfast: Holland pie, 14 almonds for fat, kale chips


Lunch: Taco salad with OOM/hot sauce dressing


Dinner: NY steak with steamed broccoli, and a garden salad with romaine, mushroom, onion, carrot and egg.

Snack: none


Exercise: Walked ~ 5 miles


DAY 272 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment