Sunday, April 6, 2014

Day 257 - Friday April 4th

Info: Trying to integrate workouts back in to my routine so that I can get some better results as far as transformations. I am still down around 195lbs, but the definition I was showing has kind of softened due to no exercise. With my back being silly still I have been just taking it easy, but the natives are restless so I am going to force myself to do something daily. It wont be much to start, but at least I can build on it.


Build on it.....Lego man... See what I did there?

Food Log:
 



Breakfast: Paleo scramble, 3 eggs, zucchini sauteed in butter, black olives and hot sauce

Lunch: Chicken salad with carrots, celery, and almonds. olive Oil/Balsamic dressing

Dinner:  Salad with iceberg, chicken thighs, green olives, black olives and OOM/Salsa mix for dressing


Snack: none



Exercise:25 pushups, 25 air squats, stretching.


DAY 257 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment